ARE YOU READY FOR REAL ANSWERS?
The doctors tell you that it's "unexplained fertility", PCOS, poor ovarian reserve, or your age.
The next steps are Metformin, Clomid, Letrozole, or considering IVF.
But this doesn't feel right because it's not addressing the underlying cause.
Would you like to get pregnant naturally? Do you know where to begin?
Herbal supplements, fertility shakes or special diets may have helped
your friends but it may not be the answer for you.
Are you a conscious-minded parent-to-be?
You are if you are if you understand that your health before conception
impacts your fertility and your future baby's health.
ADDRESS YOUR UNDERLYING HEALTH & GET PREGNANT
Did you know......
- Taking birth control pills in the past can deplete your body of key nutrients and disconnect the communication from the brain to the ovaries which can affect ovulation and fertility.
- Having constant tummy troubles could be preventing you from getting pregnant?
- Getting headaches or becoming irritable when you're feeling hungry could be a sign of blood sugar problems which could be interfering with your fertility?
- Having a poor functioning thyroid could be a huge factor for infertility? TSH above 2.0 is an indication of poor thyroid function.
- Getting sick or feeling run down all the time could indicate an immune or adrenal issue which can hinder fertility?
- That stress plays a big role with fertility and your baby's development?
- Environmental factors play a very significant role in fertility and a child's development?
- That certain key nutrients play a critical role in egg quality and therefore fertility?
- Pain anywhere in the body could be a sign of inflammation and that could be preventing you from conceiving your beautiful baby?
- That feeling tired all the time could be an indication of nutrient deficiencies, blood sugar issues, thyroid or adrenal issues, or digestive troubles.... and all of these can contribute to infertility.
- That fertility starts in the brain? Signals from the brain must be working right for conception to happen.
Metformin, Clomid, Letrozole, IVF have side effects and have been associated with
increased risks for birth defects, childhood cancers, and autism.
Should these treatments be your first choice?
IT IS TIME FOR YOU TO TAKE CONTROL.
TAKE CHARGE AND ADDRESS THE ROOT CAUSE
INFERTILITY IS A SIGN OF IMBALANCE IN THE BODY
Don't give up on your dreams of having your baby naturally.
When you optimize your health
you will be able to easily conceive your
healthy, happy, smart baby!
Latest Blog Posts
Female Hormones- part 1
Methylation & Fertility?
PCOS & Fertility
AMH is not everything.... this is what Dr. Singh kept telling me. I wasn't sure at first but I followed her advice and focused on optimizing my health. Well, after a few months my cycles were so much better and overall I felt better. I finally conceived after trying for almost 2 years! I knew IVF wasn't right for me and I just had a feeling that I could get pregnant if I knew what to "fix". Well, Dr. Singh figured it out and I feel so much better! I call her a detective because she looks at things differently and figures out what the problem is. She has helped me so much in understanding how important mine and my husband's health is before trying to conceive. I know that because of her we're finally going to have our baby and that he or she will be healthy, happy and smart because of everything she's taught us! Don't waste your time on "natural cures for fertility".. everyone is different and it's important to work with someone who will figure out your particular issues.
Having a child can be physically and emotionally demanding, but Dr. Singh's care was instrumental in helping me and my husband bolster our health before and during pregnancy. Her preconception and prenatal care was thoughtful, thorough and compassionate. Dr. Singh took the time to work with us and develop a holistic wellness plan which was tailored to our specific needs. Once we had our baby, Dr. Singh's postnatal care for us and our baby helped us get back in shape and handle the demands of life, work, and our bundles of joy!
Sign up and get access ...
Join the Zama Baby community and receive the latest posts directly in your inbox. Fertility and having a healthy baby starts with you! Don't miss out on information that could help you become a mommy or daddy soon!